- Additional Attributes: Cytokines
- Specific Attributes: Interleukin
- Donor / Source:Escherichia Coli.
- Formulation:IL1RL1 protein is supplied in 1xPBS, 50% glycerol.
- Purity:Greater than 95.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
IL1RL1 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated, Polypeptide chain containing 310 amino acids fragment (19-328) corresponding to the soluble IL1RL1 coding sequence, having a molecular weight of 36kDa and fused with a 4.5kDa amino-terminal hexahistidine tag. The IL1RL1 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
For other quantities and bulk, please contact us.