- Additional Attributes: Cytokines
- Specific Attributes: Interleukin
- Donor / Source:Escherichia Coli.
- Formulation:Interleukin -17 His-Tag protein is supplied in 1xPBS, 50% glycerol.
- Purity:Greater than 95.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Interleukin-17A Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated, Polypeptide chain containing 132 amino acids fragment (24-155) having a molecular weight of 21.5kDa and fused with a 4.5kDa amino-terminal hexahistidine tag. The IL-17A His is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
For other quantities and bulk, please contact us.