- Additional Attributes: Growth Factors
- Specific Attributes: Growth Hormone
- Donor / Source:Escherichia Coli.
- Formulation:The Growth-hormone (1 mg/ml) was lyophilized after extensive dialyses against 0.34 mg sodium phosphate buffer (0.02 mg sodium phosphate monobasic & 0.32 mg sodium phosphate dibasic).
- Purity:Greater than 98.0% as determined by(a) Analysis by RP-HPLC.(b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Amino acid sequence:The sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be Phe-Pro-Ala-Met-Pro.