- Additional Attributes: Growth Factors
- Specific Attributes: Leptin
- Donor / Source:Escherichia coli.
- Formulation:The protein was lyophilized from a concentrated (0.65mg/ml) solution with 0.003mM NaHCO3.
- Purity:Greater than 99.0% as determined by:(a) Gel filtration analysis.(b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Amino acid sequence:The sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be Ala-Val-Pro-Ile-Gln Biological ActivityProSpecâ€™s Leptin Antagonist Triple Mutant Mouse Recombinant is capable of inhibiting Leptin-induced proliferation of BAF/3 cells stably transfected with the long form of human Leptin receptor. It also inhibits various Leptin effects in several in vitro bioassays.