- Additional Attributes: Growth Factors
- Specific Attributes: Growth Hormone
- Donor / Source:Escherichia Coli.
- Formulation:The GH (1mg/ml) was lyophilized after extensive dialyses against 8mg mannitol and 0.34mg sodium phosphate buffer (0.02 mg sodium phosphate monobasic & 0.32mg sodium phosphate dibasic).
- Purity:Greater than 98.0% as determined by(a) Analysis by RP-HPLC.(b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Amino acid sequence:The sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be Met-Phe-Pro-Thr-Ile.