- Additional Attributes: 3D Hydrogels
- Packaging:1 plate x 6 inserts
The 3-in-1 Plate is a hydrogel insert that fits within each well of a six-well plate. The insert combines spheroid/organoid formation, extracellular matrix integration and drug testing all in one platform.
The hydrogel comes pre-inserted within each well of a standard six-well plate. Each insert contains 4 quadrants, allowing for the formation of 6 spheroids/organoids per quadrant. The six well plate can be used for 144 spheroids/organoids.
Each quadrant is separated from one another, so researchers may run 4 different experimental conditions on one insert.
The hydrogel is a non-cell-adhesive hydrogel.
The 3-in-1 plate benefits:
– Culture spheroids or organoids (mono/co-cultured), embed them in an extracellular matrix, test drugs & perform downstream analysis. All without ever having to remove them from the platform.
– Low spheroid/organoid size variance increases experimental consistency.
– Only one spheroid/organoid per microwell. Eliminates any possibility of inter-model crosstalk.
– Disturbance free media changes. No risk of aspirating or disrupting the spheroids while changing the media.
– Low cell requirements reduces the need to passage cells beforehand.
– Compatible with in situ immunostaining and imaging.
– In situ IHC analysis. Researchers can perform all steps of IHC analysis – from dehydration to wax embedding and slicing – without ever having to remove the spheroids from the platform.
Microwell diameter: 800 um
Microwell volume: 13 uL
Volume of media reservoir: 300 uL
Secondary resevoir volume: 20 uL