Program Associate, Business Operations Products
The Program Associate plays a key role in expanding STEMCELL’s rapidly growing product lines. This position is primarily responsible for preparing the documentation and information summaries required to launch new products. They also assist in the management of established product lines to ensure they are profitable, and maintain the high quality and service standards of STEMCELL. The Program Associate will report to the Manager, Business Operations Products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the commercial launch of new products by acting as project coordinator and compiling product-related
- Perform market research to inform the development of business plans, pricing strategies, forecasts and competitor analyses.
- Assist the Product Manager in the day to day management of assigned product lines by monitoring product performance
feedback and service levels and by implementing change control requests.
- Ensure product line metrics are tracked and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Attend and prepare minutes for regular team and project meetings as required.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of STEMCELL products, key markets, customers, collaborators and competitors
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Minimum BSc with 4+ years’ experience in Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing or R&D in the life sciences sector or
a MSc with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to understand and summarize scientific information accurately.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of scientific concepts and principles.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
CellSystems is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.